EffCom Textation - Rethinking Documents
Benefits and Functions
Become part of evolution, rethink the way you manage documents and join us in the future of automated word processing.
Save time and money when creating documents - while ensuring (legal) security
EffCom Textation enables a fully automated process for creating documents. Organizational units of all kinds that are responsible for the development and maintenance of legally binding and often high-liability documents, can benefit in particular from full automation. The fully-automated process includes the creation, the change management, the approval and the publication of the documents in print and online. Thanks to a database-driven content management and its merging into complete documents, a transparent and secure process is created that reduces processing and throughput times while preventing errors.
Selected Features of EffCom Textation:
- Custom management of documents thanks to graphically freely configurable workflows, from editing through to approval (dual check principle) and publication
- Sophisticated authorization and role concept
- Changes to texts are automatically recorded
- Inheritance function of text changes to other documents
- Integrated deadline monitoring and dashboard for the lifecycle management of documents
- An electronic archive for a quick overview of individual content, complete documents as well as the complete communication thread. This allows for a structured approach to your work while ensuring audit-proof archiving
- Integrated translation workflow that guarantees documents are translated completely - existing translations for texts used several times are automatically transferred correctly
- A powerful migration tool for existing documents
EffCom Textation enables the automated creation of documents with a user-friendly and secure system. Straight-through processing, fast data availability and short lead times for publication and digitisation, save time and reduce costs. Change tracking, deadline monitoring and audit-proof archiving (including an audit trail) create security.